Everyone needs an estate plan, regardless of socioeconomic status. You've worked your entire life to establish your legacy, make sure you are the one who decides what happens with it from this point forward. Why leave it to chance, or worse, the State, to determine how your affairs will be handled? Without proper planning, your real estate, bank accounts, and other personal property could be distributed between your heirs, creating chaos. Take charge of your legacy today, by calling GRW-LAW and let us create your estate plan!Estate Planning
5 for 5 Estate Plan
- Simple Will
- Durable Power of Attorney
- General Power of Attorney
- Living Will (Healthcare Power of Attorney)
- Trust for Minor Children
- The process of estate administration can be cumbersome and extremely time consuming. You need an advocate that will walk you through the process and make certain that the rights of all heirs are protected and the estate administered properly.
- A trust can be a valuable asset and play a vital role in your estate plan. You can use a trust to protect assets as well as provide for loved ones.