If you have lost your home due to foreclosure, all may not be lost. After a home is sold and all lien holders are paid, any remaining funds are considered SURPLUS FUNDS. As the record homeowner at the time of foreclosure, you may be entitled to the surplus funds.

In order to access the surplus funds you may be entitled to received, a petition must be filed before the Clerk of Superior Court in the county where the property is located. Contact our office today for assistance in claiming your Surplus Funds!